Thanks God Its Friday


First posts of 2014 January3



School Open like Doomsday
The first day of class, is really tired and hysteria
After school lunch with schoolmate at parade
Then with another Sor B friends to play laser battle, is simply crazy
Has been giving the bully haha but also happy lah . have fun with them ...

Play is a price to pay
After that return home is not comfortable sick sore throat. Hate that feeling ! ish 


Today is a special day 2014.01.03 means 一生爱你一世  . 
but its simple to me lah , because im singlee alltheway haha ! and wish all the couples stay sweet yah !
Whatever , 2014 be good to me , bring good things to me . bad luck get away from me !
Bless Me :) peace






我想要的只是很简单 
我不开心的时候你会陪在我身边
我生病的时候你会照顾我关心我
我哭的时候希望你会借我你的肩膀
我生气的时候希望你能哄我在乎我多点

 





 Schoolmates and sister . best friends ever !

SoR B student ! 

Girls gangster  , All my new friends :P

Smile , Funny girls 
We are short hair girls ! Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment